Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wtf?

This weekend was LONGGG. Many thanks again to the amazing friends I have who helped get me through it. It was kinda brutal simply because we (or I) was under such a time crunch. But I have a slightly smaller to do list now, things are looking very much in order.


On Monday, as my mother and I were getting the last of the supplies necessary to complete the move, we took a trip down Mass Ave and saw one of the funniest things ..... 




I am unaware of what to even call such a thing. This is the most epic camel toe I have EVER seen. It looks like old girl straight up tucked and pinned that fabric up there. This should be the newest trend in Boston fashion, so ladies, take note. The bunching and tucking of fabric keeps the lady parts nice and cozy during those cold winter months. 


As if that wasn't entertaining enough.. We go into Target and I am browsing for some cute new undies and I find this lil guy..



The LARGEST pair of underwear I've ever seen!! Jesus, there is NO acceptable reason why your ass needs to be that large. I'm small, but not that tiny, and look how huge they look. I could wear this thing as a leotard! 


But in any case, we were entertained. South Bay Plaza needs to be turned into a tourist attraction because it never fails to amuse me. All of the finest walks of life Boston has to offer gather there. 



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. i feel like i shouldnt be laughing cause its rude, but honestly, that camel toe is HORRIBLY disgusting and funny.
    And yea, you really shouldnt be THAT FAT to need that pair of underwear. i would be extremely embarrassed to be buying that pair of underwear if i was that visibly fat it looked like i needed it. wouldnt want to be the person at the cashier, i dont think i could hold my laughter in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, the polka dot pattern is very chic!

    ReplyDelete