Saturday, August 28, 2010

dearest future prospects...


here are 10 things you should know,


1.

 
I kinda have a thing for lumberjacks.
(the muscles, the beards, the plaid shirt.... swoon!)


2.


(anna bond)

And I do love a snazzy dressed fellow.


3.

 

4.

I've had too many of these.. 

(adrianobrodbeck)


 
(iwishiwereinvisible) 
please try and not be another one.



5.



... always.
It has to be an art form, 
because I've perfected it.





6.

 
I enjoy a boy who plays music.
(not in a groupie way, I just love music
and it will give us some things to discuss)






7.






(sylvain-emmanuel)
I love me some adventures. 
Come with me on them.  

 
8.

I'm a smart gal,
so talk to me about intellectual things.
(I won't get bored, and I hope 
you can teach me some stuff.)

9.

I'm a sucker for a boy with good tattoos. 


10.

 
 

Most Importantly!

You have to make me laugh 
and feel like a child again.

xo.

2 comments:

  1. I love a snazzy dressed boy who plays good music. I really like this post. Lumberjacks caught me off guard! Haha, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!! Ever since seeing Wolverine, my lumberjack love has blossomed, ha. I just really like muscles and a man who can rock a beard.. they don't necessarily need to be able to cut down some trees, but you get the point.

    ReplyDelete