Sunday, August 29, 2010

blah, blah, blah

Looks like someone found a new favor artist... Mariana Abasolo!
I just love everything, it's like contemporary impressionism. 
I think Mr. Van Gogh would be very pleased with your work!
Here are some of my faves and little things 
I wrote about meself with them.
Enjoy your Sunday friends!







Sometimes this is what I feel like when I talk to certain people, 
like we speak our own language.
To everyone else we look foreign and alienated. 
But we know what we mean.
It's beautiful and it is ours.




Oh to be young again. 
I did wish I was a lion when I was younger.
Actually, fuck that. 
I don't ever want to be young again.
But a lion, ah yes.
That I would be at any age. 






Sometimes I wish I could just be a tree.
Please don't cut me down and make me into paper.
I want to grow really, really tall and live with my head in the clouds.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elise. These are adorable! By the way I was so disappointed you didn't have the C & C jeans in the store I ended up ordering them online. Can't wait to do some more shopping in the store :)
    naina

    ReplyDelete