Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stellar Put Togethers !!!

Meet the lovely and oh so fashionable Kat! Her website is greattt! She's inspiring and above all so damn sweet. She is one of my great lady friends and I love what she is doing with her site.

"This blog is dedicated to those “what the hell do I wear with this?” moments when you’re in your closet or just finding something you absolutely adore at the store. Basically, I feature a micro-trend every week, and for every day of that week I’ll show you how to wear that piece with a different outfit. I always let you know where I found the piece and for how much, as well as different stores and price points so you can go out and get yours. Aside from the featured pieces and outfits I’ll show you a few things I made myself and other katastik related posts. "
 


Seriously... how cute is she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment