Thursday, August 12, 2010

winter is the time for .... BOOTS!




The other day, I became okay with living in New England. 
Oh, you know, it has only taken me four years to come to terms with it! As I've been moving, I went through and refolded and arranged all my sweaters. It made me long for the days when I can wear them again. 
My favorite thing about winter is baggy, warm sweaters, leggings and of course BOOTS!!

BRING IT ON WINTER!




Frye Harlow Campus Bootie

GEOX Marian

Joie Lace Up Combat Boot.. Oh, no big deal, but Flock will be carrying these!!!
All Saints Bonny Boot!! My madre got me these for Christmas! Cannot wait, I've been eying them for months.

 Free People's Belle Starr Over The Knee Boot. I think I just died a little.


Miner Deity Boots at Anthro. Reminds me of one of my favorite things .. Little Women! 

Nine West Peroxy
Charles David Regiment Lace Up Flat Boots

1 comment:

  1. the Joice lace up combat boots are gorgeous! and so is your blog template, so girly! I love it ;)
    Catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete