Saturday, July 31, 2010

scubba dubba love figures.

As Christina and I were sitting in my empty (soon to be full) apartment, painting, this song came on. Being stoned and drunk on wine, and well.. being us.. I blurted out that if I were a badass motherfucker this would be the theme song to how I entered the scene. I then proceeded to then act out this demonstration (to which she promptly followed my lead). We pretended to shoot off our guns and then broke into synchronized dancing claiming that it was a must, and just simply part of our job. This said dancing had to be done seriously, with only the most serious of faces on. This went on for some time and then we both started to laugh.. Do I need to say more as to why this lady is one of my dearest and best friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment