Saturday, July 31, 2010

exactly!





I have a love/hate relationship with anything Jesus related.. and by love/hate I mean I love things which make fun of Jesus. (ie above picture) This is crazyy, but I went through a very awkward Jesus loving phase. I was young, going through a lot and needed something to believe in. As I've aged, I have been able to stand on my own two feet without the ever-longing presence of some imaginary figure guiding and directing my miscallenous conquest. Plus, let's be honest real quick... Drugs, sex and rock and roll is the ONLY way to live life. 

If you didn't believe that I'm a Jesus Fanatic(?) then here is further proof.. 

Ohhh art school, you have taught me so much.. Like how to Photoshop this little treasure. This was my fb default pic for April Fools with the following caption: "In honor of April Fools, I would to honor my favorite prankster. He made people believe he walked on water, turned water into wine and rose from the dead... Jesus, you so silly!!"

My Jesus mug I HAD to buy from Urban. It says Jesus Saves and once there is my delicious soy latte in it, it changes to Jesus Shaves and his beard goes away. These are the little things in life that make me happy.

Bwhahaha. This incredible piece of work was something my dear friend Ciara tagged me on fb. I have no idea where it came from or who did, but I fucking love it.



I have more Jesus things.. but I will need to gather up some more photos. 
For now, this is all you get. 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Peace be with you..

2 comments:

  1. Clearly we need to chat more Elise. We seem to be of the same mindset, specifically towards religion and deities :)

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH! I think a hang out sess and some serious catch up time is in order.

    ReplyDelete