Friday, September 3, 2010

one year and still going strong!!!


I love this from The Love Shop, on Etsy.
Couldn't better describe my feelings towards that topic.

This is kinda odd, 
but recently I celebrated my one year of singlehood!!
(enter huge, shit-eating grin)
It is quite the accomplishment, let me tell you.
I've learned to be completely and totally happy without another! 
Yes, success!!!!
If we were to be having this conversation a couple years ago, 
I can honestly claim I would be very uncertain about living such a solo lifestyle.
However, the single-lady-hood is not as lonely as one would think.

 It's not that I'm afraid to enter the arena
(well, that's kinda a lie... I am slightly petrified)
but I refuse to even get close to getting my heart broken for just some average joe-smoe.
I am a cool lady dammit!
No douche derserves to suck up my time if he doesn't deserve it.
I am so lucky to have so many incredible people around me,
for now, I will continue pouring my love into them.
Those are the ones I live for.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! But you will stumble over mr. Right someday I'm sure, probably when you least expect it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh fancy,
    i love your blog to pieces!
    its just grand!

    ReplyDelete